Almost everything I bought at the swap meet is installed. The mirrors will have to wait until I have time to bust the rusty screws loose on the doors. Almost everything else is in place, but the headlight switch and windshield wiper switches did not correct the problems with those systems. I have a spare motor for the wipers that I might try to install sometime soon. The headlight/dashlights are likely a wiring issue that I'll deal with later.
The door handles and window cranks went on easily after I cleaned them up a bit. While I was working on them I pulled the door panels to install the escutcheons. My doors are looking quiet spiffy now. And the side marker reflectors really look great, too.
I'll have to find some time to install the fuel filler grommet. I am not sure if I have to remove the gas tank or not.
After all that I installed a new coil and new spark plugs. The truck is running like a champ now. After a neighborhood cruise, I washed the truck so that everyone will notice the spiffy new parts.