Saturday, June 30, 2007

Her first night out

I have been wanting to drive the truck up to Car Night, an informal gathering of cars, but it just never seems to work out. This afternoon I cleaned her up a little and Marge finally made a trip to Car Night.

I had the only 67-72 Chevy or GMC Truck there, but I did not have the oldest truck in attendance, a couple had brought their 1920s Ford truck. Lots of cool rides tonight.

Marge sat at the end of Chevy row. A 1970 z28, a 70s 'Vette and a 69 Camaro were lucky enough to hang out with us.



This 1939 Chevy was the coolest car out tonight. The guy's son did all of the paint and most of the bodywork at home in his garage. Pretty good for his first car project. There is some hope for me, still.

Sitting next to the 39 was an '06 Viper. Somehow he snuck onto Chevy Row. Just jealous, I guess. And here are is a 32 Ford that was driven in from California last winter.

Now that the dry hot days of summer are here, hopefully Marge and I will be out there again next weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't you speed down a street in Burleson in a car like that Z28???? Nice ride.

Mike said...

IG said:

This is the good blog with good images and good details. Please keep on posting the more stuff.

But he said it in a spammy way, so I FIXED it.