Sunday, March 19, 2006

Non-truck week

The Boss Lady was off work this week, so I haven't played with my truck in a while.

Last Sunday I did a little more painting. In the center of the grill there are two black bars. They are not real noticeable, but I ground off as much surface rust as I could and painted them black again. I took some photos, but the difference does not really show up. Believe me, it looks good on the truck.

After that, I only moved the truck out of the garage to make room for our new Saturn Vue, a long awaited replacement for the 2000 Ford Windstar.

Hopefully we can limit the miles we put on the Vue and since the kids and I don't often drive as much as the wife, I get to drive the new car.

Feeling a little guilty about getting a new car without having a job, I washed and waxed The Boss Lady's 11 year old car this afternoon. Tonight the boy and I took it to the carwash to get it vacuumed out. Monday the wife and I will both be cruising clean cars.

Mine is just a lot prettier.

No comments: