Since getting the bed bolted back onto the truck frame, I haven't done much else to it. I have been tinkering with the old boat and outboard instead. But now that I have sufficiently broken the outboard, I now can get back to breaking stuff on my truck.
I replaced the hood hinge bolts a couple of weeks ago, hoping that a new complete set of bolts would pull the back edge of the hood back into proper alignment. I got them put in with The Boss Lady's help, but the hood was still too high by the windshield. Check out the area inside the red box on the picture below.
Last weekend I got it closer, but I gave up after about 45 minutes of alternately loosening and tightening the same bolts. Today I tinkered with the bolts and hinges for about an hour. It is almost lined up properly now. The driver's side is still a little bit high, but only about 1/4 of an inch or so. Close enough for an old farm truck.