Wednesday, June 22, 2005

New wheels to the rescue

Thanks to one of the dudes over on the Chevy Truck Forums, I will be getting a new set of wheels for the beater.

The check goes in the mail today, so it will be a while until we are rolling in style, but the wheels are definitely going to be the best looking part on the truck.

I started out looking for stock steel wheels, but these were too good of a deal to pass on. I might have to keep looking for some nice original wheels, though. I need something to put my nice hubcaps on.

While I am waiting for the wheels to migrate south from Wisconsin, I'm going to attempt the brake line replacement. Then, we will need decent, yet cheap rubber for the new wheels. Then...

2 comments:

Darth Daddy said...

Those new rims look SWEEEET. Im jelous.

Shannon

Mike said...

$150, including shipping from Wisconsin.

Yeah, I am bragging. And wearing a big dumb grin.