Thursday, March 31, 2005

Aww Hail

After getting the last of the seatbelts removed from the truck, I left the windows open to let the truck air out. Just like I have done almost every day for the past week. And after we ended up with a melted crayon in the minivan yesterday, I decided to open those windows, too.

While the kids and I were out for a late afternoon walk, we almost got drenched in a thunderstorm. And then the hail came. So we went inside a neighbor's houses to wait out the weather. And then I remembered the windows.

Too late to do anything about it, so we waited for dry skies and then we darted home. Or as darting as we could go with a three year old splashing his way home, barefooted, in the over-flowing gutters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following truck blog, it is cool to!